jueves, 12 de mayo de 2011

28.04.2011

Cristina: You have a feeling?

Meredith: Yes.

Cristina: Okay, what kind of feeling?

Meredith: Like I might die.

Cristina: Today? Tomorrow? In 50 years? We're all going to die eventually. Now we're late! Let's go!

Meredith: Cristina. C'mon!

Cristina: This is me being supportive.

Meredith: Really?

Cristina: Yeah, fine, I'm totally supportive. Go.

Meredith: OK. The man I love has a wife and then he chooses her over me. And that wife takes my do, OK, se didn't take the dog, I gave it to her, but I didn't mean to give it to her, I meant to give it to him, but that does not change the fact that she's got my McDreamy. And my McDog. She's got my McLife! And what have I got?-sits up-
You know, I can't remember the last time we kissed. 'Cause you never thin the last time is the last time, you think there'll be more. You think you have forever, but you don't. Plus my conditioner decided to stop working and I thnk I have brittle bones. I just-I just need something to happen. I need a sign that things are gonna change. I need a reason to go on. I need some hope. And in the absence of hope, I need to stay in bed and feel like I might die today.

Cristina (throws back blanket): Whatever. Everybody has problems. Now get your ass out of bed and get to work. NOW! Move! Move! Move!-opens the door to find Izzie and George-We're good to go.

Grey's Anatomy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario