martes, 12 de julio de 2011

03.07.2011

-What's the frist thing I told you about writing?
-Tell the truth
-Tell the truth. So I would be a hyprocrite if I stood up here and didn't tell you the truth, right? Look, the truth is I love teaching all of you and I'm proud of you But, I did what any good teacher would do when I published Sam's essay in the school paper. It was a powerful piece of writing. It was honest and naked and real and everything your writing should be and by the look on Principal Rimkus' face, I should probably say goodbye. Just try to remember, It's too early for you to start playing the game, hell, it's too early for me to start playing the game. Stand up for what you believe in. The truth matters, so tell it, no matter what.

One Tree Hill

1 comentario:

  1. Me declaro fan incondicional de esta frase.

    "It's too early for you to start playing the game, hell, it's too early for me to start playing the game. Stand up for what you believe in. The truth matters, so tell it, no matter what."

    B.R.

    ResponderEliminar