sábado, 1 de enero de 2011

31.12.2010

Meredith: I never should have told you about George.
Derek: No, it's fine, I'm glad I know about him, and the vet. You really get around.
Meredith: What did you just say to me?
Derek: It's unforgivable.
Meredith: I don't remember ever asking you to forgive me.
Derek: So was the knitting a phase? Who's next? Alex? ' Cause I hear he likes to sleep around. You two have that in common.
Meredith: (she grabs him as he turns to walk off) You don't get to call me a whore. When I met you, I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of issues, who cared, because I was done. You left me. You chose Addison. I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore.
Derek: This thing with us...It's over.
Meredith: Finally.


Grey's Anatomy.


Apparently, this wasn't the only thing that was over yesterday. Happy 2011!!!!

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario